Anti-grass cloth is also called “garden cloth”, “weed suppression seat” and “inhibition cloth”. It is a kind of plastic woven fabric with vertical and horizontal weaving. A ground and grass-proof cloth for horticulture and agriculture that is good, has fast water seepage and prevents weed growth. In most areas, in order to prevent weed growth and prevent plant roots from drilling out of the ground, a blown PE film is generally used as a grass cloth. Since the PE film is transparent, sunlight can be irradiated to the weeds under the PE film through the PE film. Weeds can be used for photosynthesis and can not prevent the growth of weeds. Moreover, the PE membrane has good sealing performance, poor gas permeability and insufficient water permeability, which makes the water absorption capacity of plant roots insufficient and affects the growth of plants. Poorly ventilated temperatures can also cause roots to rot.
The ground-based grass-proof cloth we developed and solved solves the above problems and provides a kind of horticultural ground-proof grass that has good gas permeability, fast water seepage, control weed growth, and prevents roots from drilling out of the ground. Cloth, the ground anti-grass cloth comprises a plurality of black woven fabrics woven together in a longitudinal direction and a horizontal direction to prevent sunlight from being irradiated to the underlying weeds through the ground anti-grass cloth, so that the weeds cannot be photosynthesized to prevent the growth of weeds. At the same time, it is resistant to ultraviolet rays and mildew, and has certain strength and wear resistance. It can prevent plant roots from drilling out of the ground, beautifying the environment, improving labor efficiency and economic benefits, preventing pollution of the environment, reducing the use of pesticides, and preventing Insects and small animals infest and grow. Because of the good permeability of the ground-proof grass cloth, the water seepage is fast, so that the water absorption capacity of the plant roots is improved, which is beneficial to the growth of plants and prevents root rot, single-phase line signs. The arrangement can be arranged according to the marking line to improve the labor efficiency when placing the flower pots or arranging the cultivation substrate in the greenhouse or outdoors. The cloth can be used in the use of vegetable greenhouses and planting flowers to prevent the growth of weeds, without the use of harmful pesticides such as herbicides, and truly achieve the production of green foods. At the same time, the products can be recycled and reused to achieve the purpose of reducing waste and environmental protection. Production, the domestic and foreign customers agree that the production process of the anti-grass cloth seems to be simple. The actual operation, especially the drawing and weaving, is fine, and the process adjustment is not in place. The weaving material will have a light transmission phenomenon, so there must be a special weaving process. The process technology of this project is based on the advanced process experience at home and abroad combined with the mature production process of the company's R&D and innovation.
Brief description of the process: The main processes of the project are as follows:
1. Ingredients According to the requirements of the warehouse, various raw materials are weighed according to the process ratio.
2. Mixing The various raw materials weighed are put into the mixer for mixing.
3. Feeding The mixed raw materials are added to the extruder hopper by a loading machine.
4, heating extrusion according to the process requirements, the extruder is heated to a specified temperature, and the raw material is dissolved and extruded into the membrane.
5. Cooling The extruded membrane is subjected to water cooling.
6. The wire is cut into the blank of the process width.
7. Drafting The preform is drawn through a heating oven and drawn into a flat yarn of process width and thickness.
8. Styling The flat wire is heat treated by a shaping oven.
9. Winding The flat wire is wound into a certain shape of the silk package and then dropped into a bag.
10, weaving the flat yarn is woven into a woven fabric on the knitting machine according to the process requirements.
11. Stitching The woven fabric is wound into a small roll of a certain length by a winding machine, and the defective product is removed.
12, glue head, the cloth head and the ends of each roll of grass cloth are taped.
13. Labeling: Label each roll of grass cloth in a fixed position.
14. Cutting and sorting out the 5m genuine laminated pieces by sorting the products detected during the winding process, and stacking the 5m genuine pieces into a bag of the specified size. A 5 m folded piece was placed in a plastic bag together with the label.
15. Packing The bagged grass-proof cloth in a roll is packed into a specified box and sealed in a specified number, and the packed box is sealed with tape.