The following is the product details of the dragon fruit cold cloth. The frost-proof high-temperature dragon fruit cold-proof and anti-freezing preventive measures: the general dragon fruit suffers from freezing damage, firstly the sporadic rust-like appearance of the shoot tips Yellow frostbite spots, 2,000-year-old old stems and vines with severe frost damage appear scalded and gradually festered, and spread over time. Before the occurrence of cold damage, the following measures can be taken according to local conditions.
The following is the product details of the dragon fruit cold cloth. The frost-proof high-temperature dragon fruit cold-proof and anti-freezing preventive measures: the general dragon fruit suffers from freezing damage, firstly, the sporadic rust-like yellow frostbite spots occur in the shoot shoots, and the frost damage serious garden 1-2 The old and mature stems and vines have watery burns and gradually fester, and spread and expand with time. Before the occurrence of cold damage, the following measures can be taken according to local conditions.
1. Take measures to prevent cold damage according to the weather forecast. In the period when the frequency of cold damage occurs frequently, pay close attention to the local long-term weather forecast, pay attention to short-term weather forecast, predict the time and intensity of cold damage, and take preventive measures such as cover and irrigation.
2. Irrigation improves soil moisture in the orchard. Watering before the onset of low temperature frost can increase soil moisture, increase soil heat energy and thermal conductivity, protect roots, and have sufficient water in the tree to increase frost prevention.
Experience has shown that the water can be irrigated on the day before the expected frost, or the root temperature can be increased by 3-5 °C with 800 times liquid Jiamei dividend, and the anti-frost effect is better.
3. The simplest and most economical method of covering the law. It can be covered with straw, plastic film, cold-proof net, etc., and the whole plant is tightly covered to reduce the effective radiation and heat dissipation of the plant and to alleviate the impact caused by temperature drop.
4, smoked smoke to increase temperature. In the orchard where frost is likely to occur, semi-dry and semi-wet leaves, sawdust, straw, etc. are piled up in the gap between the four corners of the orchard and the middle row, and are ignited before 12 o'clock on the night of the frost or cold wave. The smoke increases the air temperature around the orchard. Prevention of frost occurs.
Or use anti-frost aerosol, when the night cream comes, ignite in the windward, the smoke screen can be maintained for about 1h, which can increase the orchard microclimate 1-1.5 °C.
This method has a good anti-frost effect and is economical. Smoke method: Measure the wind direction. In the upper part of the frost-proof block, every 10m, digging a depth of about 30cm, a small round pit with a diameter of about 90cm, placing the hay, and putting the wet grass on it as a smoking material. When the temperature drops below 4 °C, the smoke will be ignited, and the smoke screen should continue until the temperature rises after the sun rises.
The number of smoked tobacco piles is at least 5-6 piles per acre, evenly distributed in various directions. The height of the haystack is 1.5m, and the diameter of the bottom is 1.5-1.7m. When the grass is piled up, several thick wooden sticks are inserted straight and obliquely, and the vent hole is extracted after the sputum is finished. The flammable material is placed inside the haystack by a hole, and the outside of the haystack is covered with a layer of wet grass or wet mud. A hooding agent (3 parts of ammonium nitrate, 8-10 parts of sawdust, and 3 parts of diesel oil) may also be used.
Firstly, the corrugated paper is made into a paper tube with a diameter of 0.2m and a height of 1-2m. The lower port is sealed, and then the ammonium nitrate, sawdust and crushed asphalt are mixed in a ratio of 3:1:6 and evenly loaded into the paper tube, and the wooden stick is used. In fact, the upper mouth is sealed with paper dust and protected from moisture during storage.
5, water spray humidification. 5-6 pm the day before the frost damage, water was sprayed on the dragon fruit tree body. When the water condensed, the latent heat was released, the temperature of the tree body was increased, the air humidity was increased, and the cold radiation was reduced, thereby reducing the occurrence of frost. Adding 800 times liquid Jiamei brain white gold or gold dots in water can enhance cold resistance.
6. Spray growth regulator or anti-cold antifreeze. The application of ethephon, sorghum, paclobutrazol and other spray cloth trees can enhance cold resistance. Applications should be tested in small areas before being promoted.
7, spray 5 waves of Meteorite sulphur mixture or 100 times of bactericidal water emulsion or high-fat membrane to eliminate bacteria, reduce tree temperature, reduce evaporation.
8, the trunk is painted white. The main stem, the main branch, especially the branching of the roots and branches should be carefully painted white. Whitening agent formula: 10 parts of water, 3 parts of lime, 0.5 parts of salt, 0.5 parts of stone sulfur mixture, a small amount of animal and vegetable oil.
9. High-risk areas with high cold damage and high-value new varieties can be cut out in the greenhouse or indoors in the greenhouse in the middle of December, with strong, full and disease-free annual or two-year growing branches (length 60 cm or more). Moisturize and ventilate at the ventilated light, reserve or use as a seedling stem.
It is recommended to cut the spares according to 400-600 plants per acre. Once the orchard plants are frozen to death, after the temperature is warm and stable, the spare branches can be directly inserted into the field to quickly resume production.
10. An effective measure to reduce the degree of damage caused by the freezing damage of Pitaya is to adjust the growth state of the tree to the most cold-tolerant state before the occurrence of freezing damage, that is, the branches of the plant are fully mature, rich green and no new shoots ( The growth state of the sprouts.
In October, the amount of flowering in the last two batches was promoted by means of light filling, etc., so that a certain number of fruits were still hung on the December plants, which could effectively ensure that the tree body was not easy to extract new shoots.
In the autumn and winter, the field tree trays are kept in a state of constant humidity (rather than arid state), which has a greater effect on enhancing the tree potential and improving the cold resistance.
11. Bagging protection of the immature picked fruits on the trees in advance.
Tengfeng Huinong cold cloth specifications: 4m * 150m, 4.8m * 125m, 6m * 100m