Special anti-grass cloth for Moringa. What should you pay attention to when laying? Agricultural film manufacturers bring you to understand: First, the laying method: 1. According to the planting method, the planting method, planting vegetables, potato, the growth cycle is short, the planting density is small, the middle hole is laid, the whole grass cloth is directly Cover the planting ground and then perform intermediate hole seeding according to the planting density of the crop. This type of vegetable cultivation is to remove the grass before laying the grass cloth. 2. For the large-area whole row of Moringa, you can use the method of covering on both sides. The common specifications are 0.8m, 1m, 1.2m, 1.6m, 2.4m. The width is selected according to the row spacing and spacing of the fruit trees, and the effect is better.
Moringa special anti-grass cloth, what should you pay attention to when laying? Agricultural mulch manufacturers will let you know:
First, the laying method
1. According to the planting method, the planting method is adopted, the vegetable is planted, the potato has a short growth cycle, and the crop with small planting density is selected in the middle opening manner, the whole grass cloth is directly covered on the planting land, and then the middle is planted according to the planting density of the crop. Open the hole for sowing. This type of vegetable cultivation is to remove the grass before laying the grass cloth.
2. For the large-area whole row of Moringa, you can use the method of covering on both sides. The common specifications are 0.8m, 1m, 1.2m, 1.6m, 2.4m. The width is selected according to the row spacing and spacing of the fruit trees, and the effect is better.
3. The row spacing of the plant is not fixed. The terrain is covered with a square patch of individual plants. It can be cut according to the size of the crop, and only the area of the fruit tree can be covered.
Second, according to the plant growth cycle, choose the age
1. The anti-grass cloth has a variety of degradable years, which are months, half a year, one year, two years, three years, respectively, in order to be able to use the growth cycle of different plants. Some vegetable crops are generally harvested in about half a year. After the harvest is completed, it is necessary to re-cultivate the soil. This can choose a grass-proof cloth for about 3 months to avoid wasting input costs. Compared to fruit trees, such as citrus, you can choose a three-year-old anti-grass cloth for easy management.
Third, choose the color according to the plant's demand for photosynthesis (black, white, green)
1. Black has the function of absorbing light. It can be used to grow relatively tender fruits like strawberries. The strawberry has a small fruit body, no other fruit trees are needed for light, and the sun is easy to mature.
2. White has the principle of diffuse reflection, suitable for fruit trees with large demand for light. For example, apples have larger fruits and require photosynthesis to be colored in order to produce sweet and crisp fruits. After the sun shines on the grass cloth, it will reflect the apple on the dark side through the white diffuse reflection principle.
3. Green can alleviate high temperature, increase plant chlorophyll, suitable for seedlings just planted, and provide a good growth environment.
Before laying the grass-proof cloth, remove the weeds first, and it is better to cover the farmer's anti-grass cloth. If it is not cleared, we will cover it. (About 10-15 days, you can see that the weeds are yellow, and the effect will be more obvious afterwards.)
Dengfeng Huinong anti-grass cloth specifications:
● half-year degradation (vegetables), one-year degradation (medicines), three Annual degradation (fruit tree)
●Width: 0.8m/1m/1.2m/1.6m/2.4m and other widths can be customized>
● Length: half a year 500m/year 400m/three years 300m per volume
Tengfeng Huinong Grasscloth Scope:
Vegetables, fruit trees, flowers, tea, medicinal plants and all other crops that require weeding.